Skilled Litigation Attorney in Dayton, OH with over 30 Years Experience
Experienced Ohio Lawyer Helps with All Aspects of Your Case from Pre-Litigation through Trial
Sam G. Caras Co., L.P.A. has extensive experience protecting residents’ rights against injury through unreasonable conduct. Sam G. Caras focuses on helping personal injury victims who have been harmed through medical malpractice, auto accidents, personal injury or wrongful death. Sam G. Caras Co., L.P.A. is dedicated to helping victims receive full recovery for the harm that they have suffered due to another’s negligence. The goal of the office is to provide emotional and case support to alleviate the worries of litigation.
Beautiful Setting Near Lake Erie
With an office near Lake Erie, Sam G. Caras Co., L.P.A. can provide residents of Dayton with support in cases involving medical malpractice, wrongful death, and personal injury or car accidents. Clients may find the following local nearby attractions entertaining and educational:
- Memorial Hall a Dayton History – This attraction is an open-air history museum on 65-acres and also the main campus to educate visitors about Dayton history. Employees share stories of how Dayton changed throughout history.
- Benjamin & Marian Schuster Performing Arts – This performing arts center provides customers the unique option to star in a performance, to rent the facility for events such as weddings or other celebrations and to dine in highly-esteemed eateries.
- Sinclair Community College – A local college dedicated to career options, this facility provides job listings, pathway programs and academic services for students.
- Rivers Edge Park – A peaceful park near the waters’ edge of the Miami River, this park offers scenic bike paths.
- RiverScape Metro Park – An event-driven park devoted to community support, this unique park provides bicycle maintenance, Mexican cuisine and education about plants and horticulture.
- Dayton Convention Center – The Dayton Convention Center is devoted to activities such as golf, recreation and group meetings. Activities include dining, youth attractions, water park entertainment and hotel lodging.
- America's Packard Museum – A museum with the only restored Packard dealership in the world, this is a popular tourist destination for the Packard Motorcar Company car lover.
- Thai 9 – Authentic Thai dishes including sushi and sashimi options are available at Thai 9. The establishment provides a unique experience in Dayton's Historic Oregon District. It also serves various wines, craft beers and spirits.
- Wheat Penny Oven and Bar – This pizzeria focuses on fun and offering different toppings than a customer may expect such as grapes, an olive oil base and beet pesto. This establishment also serves beer, wine and cocktails.
How to Find Sam G. Caras Co., L.P.A.
The office of Sam G. Caras Co., L.P.A. is at 130 W 2nd St #310, Dayton, OH 45402. Through a short drive, you can get to the office with the following directions:
From Interstate 75
Head north on I-75 N
Take exit 54A for OH-48
Turn right onto OH-48 S
Turn right onto W Monument Ave.
Turn left onto N Ludlow St.
Turn right onto W 2nd St.
From W 5th St.
Take Norwood Ave to OH-4 N
Turn left onto OH-4 N/Germantown St.